Okay promoting your website online can be a headache right? There are many questions we are asking ourselves. Which Australian directories promote your website the best? Which online Australian directory allows the best configuration for connecting with regional customers?
Sometimes it depends on the business your run. There is very little point in promoting a hyper-local business globally. For example,a local dog walking business may see no value in promoting themselves through a Global Business Directory Such as http://www.webworldindex.com/.
So to help you think through the issues of where to link we recommend focusing on:
Tips for Directory Listings
- Associate Locations with your Business (even if global)
- Associate Business, Product and Service Terms with your Website & Website Description
- Try to define your business in the most rigorous way, this means complete & Diverse categorization, Tags & Keywords.
Oh and a final point will be don’t forget to submit your actual URL (Uniform Resource Locator), otherwise known as the website address. It’s such a common occurrence and common means all of you efforts were for nothing.
Ersatz is a unique Australian Business Directory which allows for a high degree of localisation for Australian Businesses (Big and Small). Our Inter-active map encourages customers to explore local business solutions to support their local community.
If you haven’t submitted to the Ersatz Australian Directory yet, now is the time.
How to Complete Directory Submission
1) Sign up
2) Selecting Directory Package Type (If unsure check our directory packages)
3) Go to your Email: Find an email from our Directory Administrator
4) Login and Click to Add: Add a Australian Business Listing to the Directory